1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaned the Truck Today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nickv13412, Aug 29, 2008.

1. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

It was time for a good wash and wax, now its time for a cold one

slab 003.jpg

slab 006.jpg

slab 004.jpg

slab 001.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

The truck looks great, i rember the pic of your truck and the new fisher on it. I love a fisher on a old style ford it looks sharp. How did the plow/truck do in the little snow we got?

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

one more from the side

slab.jpg

4. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Thanks a lot. Truck and plow did great, pushes like a bulldozer compared to the '95 F150 i upgraded from. I love the fisher,it performed flawlessly. Thanks again

5. gkm

gkm Senior Member

great looking ford that as a real nice shine to it:cool:

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Jebus it looks like crap!

Now sell it to me now, you should be ashamed of that truck!

7. gkm

gkm Senior Member

sounds like somebody is a jellyfish:rolleyes:

8. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

hahahaha, thanks for the compliments guys

9. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

it looks kind of dirty still lol, other than that i am sure that thing hauls major a$$

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hiiiiiiiiiii Enzo:waving:

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Be nice Enzo, were not on the chat.:drinkup: Nice truck BTW.

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I think you owe him a apology?:nod:

13. NCass31

NCass31 Member

now i know what that blinding shiny spot is when i pass Mobil in the center of town, i was thinking it was "the light" beckoning me; but i see now its a ford with a nice wax job...looks good.

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nick, why do you tease me like this. I love that truck. You ready to sell yet? :D

I have to agree, that wasnt nice enzo.

15. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Thanks guys

Noah - stop in next time you drive by, itd be good to meet you

06HD - Not ready, ill have this thing till the engine dies, and then itll get a cummins

I want a stainless fisher for it now...may be time to sell the dirtbike

16. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

That is a sharp OBS.

If I get a second truck it will probably be an OBS 7.3

And yes a stainless fisher would look just perfect on that thing.

17. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Thanks a lot...how do you like your DP Tuner, ive heard good things about them for the 7.3

18. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Many will say it's the best tuner out there for the 7.3, there are countless people who have switch from other stuff and it's night and day. And you will probably be no different if you swap out your Bully Dog. I have the gauge mount switch that is right at the top of my 4 pod gauge pillar, it looks great.

Jody, the owner has his name over most of the high horse power 7.3s in the country, he has many many tunes to pick from, I have 8 different ones on mine. they're are other very good custom tuners out there for the 7.3 but Jody seems to have the reputation as being the top dog.

Plus they are coming out with a new chip, the F6, that is now fully updateable via email files, this is the only "switch on the fly" chip that will be able to do this. He can really tune your truck to your needs, just tell him what you want and he'll work with you. At some point I'm going to be sending my chip back to him when I do Big Oil and a Bigger Turbo. :D

19. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

thanks for the info, i appreciate it. I may look into one in the future cause ive heard a lot of good things about them and you can never have too much power

20. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Browse around the website, it's worth it, and Jody is also one of the nicest guys to deal with in general.