1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaned her up before her first storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Feb 13, 2007.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

My truck all cleaned and ready for some snow finally!!!!

100_1992.jpg

100_1993.jpg

100_1996.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_2008.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sharp lookin' truck you got there....black and yellow always look good together!

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that's sharp!! any interior pics? what controller are you using?

also, what motor in that truck and what size tires? and did you do anything to upgrade the front end? it seems to handle the plow VERY well!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  4. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet rig!! I love it!! I've got the same truck, just the GMC version minus the plow. I was too afraid to put a plow on it when I lived in NY. Yours looks like it's holding up well. Get some pics of it when you are plowing with it during the storm.

5. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

thanks for the comments to answer ur questions i didnt do anything to the front end , i cranked up the t-bars a lil when i got it to level it when the plow isnt on it but other than that nothin. i use the fish stick controller i love it ive got on pic of the interior nothin special. the fish stick is on the other side of the steering wheel. ill get some pics tonite its her first storm so im excited

100_2005.jpg

6. J29

J29 Senior Member

Nice rig, hope you get to do some plowing tonight/tomorrow. Forecast isn't sounding to good for the northern RI area. I'm still debating whether or not to even put my plow on. J.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great man. Hope you guys get hammered down there.

8. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

nice...i had an s10 with a western....little trucks are great for small lots and driveways....but i love the black and yellow looks sweet....good luck with her....try not to get stuck....only got stuck twice in my s10 and it was the same storm 17in....one time got hung up on a pile while stacking and the other was on a curb....good luck

9. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Sweet ZR2. I used to have one until I got rear ended by a guy in a 3/4 ton truck :( I still miss it to this day it was the same year as yours (2003) but metallic blue and I had a sun visior like yours but with lights in it. Hopefully one day I'll have another one.

10. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Not to steal your spotlight on this thread, but here is my Sonoma in Soda Springs, CA last March in the enormous snow they got there. I hope you get this much snow!!

ST PATTYS DAY IN THE SIERRAS (13).JPG

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks great i own a black truck with a meyer my self and they do lok good together

if only black was easier to keep clean :D

12. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I was thinking the same thing myself, but I decided to do it anyways, since it was snowing steadily when I parked my truck for the night. We'll have to just sleep with one eye open and see what happens!:sleeping: ;)

13. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Plowinzr2-
    Do you have any nice close up pics of your mount? I have an older Western unimount that I am trying to make fit my '94 ZR2 pickup but I would love to see other mount options. Do you know of who makes a mount for the ZR2? Thanks!

14. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

that is one clean ZR2

15. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

thanks guys it makes me feel good to hear that ive been through hell with that truck now its fianlly paying off

16. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

any plowing pics yet??

17. J29

J29 Senior Member