1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Clean up help

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DIRISHMAN, Nov 15, 2010.

1. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

everyone here is gonna laugh but I need to know what to do HELP!!!!! My DAMN son the other day used some of my sample can i just received and did not look before he sprayed the kitchen DUST MOP with FF and not the dustin spray.. Now my frickin laminated floor is a skating rink. If this stuff repels water as good a it does on my floor this stuff is AWSOME .Have not foud anything to cut it with out risk damageing my floor HELP DM

PS :::: HEY DANO MY FLOOR DOES LOOK AWSOME ALMOST LIKE NEW BEATS THE LEMON PLEDGE :laughing: HEY DANO BY THE WAY CAN I GET FF IN FRESH LEMON SCENT:laughing::laughing:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

sorry, but if you are serious that is pretty comical!

3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Nope not kidding it is for frickin real

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

how about mineral spirits? that's what i sometimes use to clean off my ff coated tools

5. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

LMAO!! Sorry man but thats a good one. That's exactly what you DON'T want to use FF for!

6. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We'll start working on the lemon scent, but I don't know how much we'll sell for floor wax...

This is a tough one. Laminate is pretty particular about what goes on it. You might look for specific cleaners made for laminate floors and give them a shot.

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

sunlight soap?

better your floor then your bike seat:laughing: