1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Clean truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JustinD, Feb 17, 2010.

1. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Nice and clean............ready to get dirty!!!!!

2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, what kind of light bar is that?
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's sweet.
  4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Thanks! Its a Voltex
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking setup
  6. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Love it!!

Reminds me of my 02' DURAMAX I had! How many miles?
  8. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Beautiful looking toy you have there! Hope for some snow so it can get dirty , just so you can wash it again!
  9. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

There is no snow on the ground????
  10. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

I like to looks of that Voltex...Could post a video of it? I'm in the market.....How do you have it mounted
  11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice looking truck...that should be a nice $ maker for you....how bright is the Voltex? Looking to add 2 lightbars to some of the older trucks so was looking at them.
  12. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Thanks, It has 97K on it.

Here it is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0cK9v2Cytw

It came with a magnetic mount, it also has thread holes on the bottom for a permanet mount too, I am tossing around the idea of mounting it to a Back Rack, not sure if I want one though.

Thanks, it has made me some $$, its nice when it pays for itself durning the winter!
    Its a good light for the money (I paid 300.00 for it), not as bright as my buddies Whelen mini but it gets the job done, I like how low profile it is, and the many flash patterns, it has a random flash too, and the alley lights are awesome too, they help with the tinted windows alot.

Thanks guys, I try to keep it looking good, its all I got, and I don't plan on spending this money again.