1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Clean Driving Record

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KGRlandscapeing, Sep 4, 2008.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

All kinds off jobs say this. What in the world dose clean mean no accident's at all no tickets no DUI DWI. I mean if its a snowplowing job, Anybody whos ever plowd snow would know that it gets really nasty out there its just a matter of time. Befor they hit something or somebody or something hits them. I Guess my question is what is clean and what is not? Other then that this was just a rant.
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

That rant was cleaner than many I have heard :D
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think to most people "clean" means no at-fault accidents and no moving violations (as opposed to parking tickets and fix-it tickets).
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

For some companies clean means you still have one.
  5. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

hell just hire them folks from south of the boarder this way they just say si senior its clean no lisc. no record :D:waving::D
  6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

well, if they pay a few payup to the state north of me... knowing the right prsport then they can get a record, and way they want it;)
  7. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

see that was my point employer says you need to have a clean record except his truck looks like it went threw the salvage yard.

Then it could also go buy point cause when i was working for a larger landscaping company 3 points and you wernt insurable as a driver. I know that ebcause the one kid who workd there has a mustang that was street legal and put out 600hp at the wheels. Get in way to much trouble with that
  8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The company will check your license for points in my state. Clean means nothing on record here.
  9. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Yep they mostly look for pts on your license
  10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Well thats it for me. I just lost 3 points last week for talking on my cell phone while driving.