1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Clean Driveway pictures needed!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by A Man, Oct 6, 2009.

1. A Man

A Man Senior Member

We have been doing commercial snow removal for years but we want to try out a couple residentials just to see what its like. Would any one be willing to share a few good quality photo's that we could use in our flyer? Preferably driveways that have been cleared with a snowblower. I know it's a lot to ask but worth a try.

Email them to adam.ghent@sympatico.ca
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

found this on the intranet

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Just did a google search and found a bunch. Try that.
  4. A Man

A Man Senior Member

I was thinking about doing that, but I don't want to upset the owner of the photos. Chances are it really wouldn't become an issue but I thought I'd give this a try. Thanks guys!

I will likely end up using one from the internet and take my chances if a suitable one doesn't come come in.
  5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I can send you some pics of my driveway from this afternoon!! :D

There's not a stitch of snow on it.
  6. lumps

lumps Senior Member

As a photographer, I can't thank you enough for having this attitude. So many people just take pics off the internet with no concern for the person that took it.
  7. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

I have to tell you guys, I have a philosophical objection to using the work of someone else and including it in your brochures, customer list, or what ever. This is not a modeling business, this is snow removal, many times under the worst land conditions mother nature can throw at us.

Plowmen take pride in ther jobs, their equipment, and their customers. Customers are not won by fancy brochures, half truths and inuendo, they are won over by the depth of your convictions in this industry. Oh yes, and fair pricing helps too.

To claim the work of someone else, whether in school, the military, business, or volunteer work is not something that I would ever feel comfortable doing. My work product is my work product. To use your photos for my brochures or advertising makes me feel dishonest.