1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Classic Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by hfdresq1, Oct 19, 2002.

1. hfdresq1

hfdresq1 Junior Member

Does anyone know of any classic bronco clubs in Connecticut? I am looking to get involved with one for recreation and technical help in rebuilding mine. Any help would be appreciated.

2. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

goto classicbroncos.com you will get all the info you'll ever need. There are clubs further south, but I don't know of any in CT... They all rusted away 20 years ago.

I had to wait till I got out to the midwest to build/restore/buy my totally rust free uncut 76'.

Oh, and take out a second mortgage on your house, these thing are dam expensive. Mine 5k used, and 10k in parts (NP435, fuel injection, motor, transfer case wiring, plumbing, misc misc and more misc)

I think they are the best vehicle ever made.

Howard

3. long0

long0 Senior Member

You also might want to try http://www.projectbronco.com

This site is mainly for 78-79 bronco's, but they might be able to turn you onto another site.

Andy