1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Class I LED Beacon - Vacuum Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captadamnj, Jul 5, 2011.

1. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Brand new Ecco Class I LED Beacon with vacuum mount and corded plug with on/off. Die cast aluminum base. Steady burn, Double (2), Quad, Quint, Flicker, Rotating (3), Title 13 (3), and Cycle flash patterns. I have two (2) of these, brand new in box, never put in service. Retail for $225. Selling for $165 each.

Product Info

2. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Bump for the week...open to offers.

3. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

still available, open to offers

4. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Getting more active around here, $150 anyone?

5. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Back to the top, make an offer, put them to use!

6. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Still available, want them out of the garage, $125 is new asking price, but if interested, please make an offer.

7. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

One sold, one left, Class I LED! Low profile, great deal on a great beacon!

8. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Still have one available, great deal for Class I LED. Vacuum/magnet mount = no marking!

9. turfcarelawns

turfcarelawns Member

Would you ship it for $125.00

10. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Yes, $125 shipped, I can do paypal. Let me know if you want it and I'll get you paypal address.

11. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I'm interested. Just worried about visibility. You say 125 shipped is good? Let me know if you don't hear from the other party

12. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Had sent you a PM, visibility is fine, Class I is bright. $125 shipped, paypal no problem, flakes falling soon!

13. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

bump for Thursday

14. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Bump for the new week and in reply to the question i got it is a vacuum MAGNET mount, not just vacuum, vacuum WITH MAGNET. Thanks for looking.