1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CL find, old walter for sale in maine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bigbadbrad, Dec 2, 2010.

1. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

You put an old Frink V-plow on that puppy and you would have the ultimate rig for plowing a long driveway out in B-- -tf- -ksville!!!

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I can't believe nobody ever hauled it in for scrap. That would be a shame to haul in in for scrap.

4. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

must be a rare one not to have been plowed with.

5. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

coulda been used by a logging company to haul logs in the woods

6. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

that truck was defintly never a log truck, wrong part of maine, and is only a single rear axle, not a tamden and back then when this truck was new they did not haul logs with trucks, they used the river and railroads

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

They had to haul the wood to the river. But you are rite about that truck not being a pulp truck.

8. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

yes back in the 30's when this truck was new they were still using horses, lombards, the tramway, and the railroad to get the logs out of the woods into the rivers