1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cityman vs Agrimax

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by growmow, Oct 21, 2015.

1. growmow

growmow Junior Member
    from Canada

What are the main differences between the city and agrimax? Do they use same sub frame? Are there any major pro's or con's between the two?

2. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The subframe will be the same for the tractor size.
    The Agrimaxx comes in many different sizes from a compact tractor up to a tractor around 150HP.
    Once you go over that HP you have a very heavy machine pushing the plow, so then you should be buying the Citymaxx.
    Citymaxx moldboard 48 inches high. Comes standard in HD with Soft Drive, and curb runners.
    The Citymaxx is just like the Maxxpro where as the Agrimaxx is like the Plowmaxx.
    I am short on time, if you have more questions ask away and I will answer them shortly.

3. growmow

growmow Junior Member
    from Canada

On the 10-16 agrimax HD model how many trip sections are there on the 10ft section (main blade) if it has the soft drive sectional trip edge? I noticed on you tube that the soft drive trip edge is made up of about 5 or 6 small sections for the main 10 ft blade. Is this correct? Does the agrimax 10-16 HD model with soft drive trip edge look like the one your showing on youtube?