1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Circle City in the News!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mullis56, Jan 16, 2012.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Last Thursday night we did a live interview with 'The Weather Channel' about the lack of snow we've had this year and the storm we had rolling through and how we were handling it.

When the interview was over they asked if we would do another one if we are getting snow during the Super Bowl timeline.....then the local news caught our hand crews and salt truck live on a property the next morning and interviewed them....kind of different publicity.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Got a link?
  3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

It was just on live TV on Jun 12th, 810pm EST on The Weather Channel, I've seen the clip of the interview as my wife used DVR...man it is is humbling to hear/see yourself on the tube or radio. The other clip was morning news...
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  4. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

i was there thursday for the expo, they had equipment coming out of the woodwork everywhere, there was some pretty neat sidewalk spreaders.