1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cincinnati Repair Shops

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by brunosplace, Dec 22, 2006.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Can any of you folks down in Cinci recommend repair shop that will do good honest vehicle inspection for me. One of my wife's family members is looking to buy a used car and normally I would go down to check it over for them but right now I cant due to my own wheels being dead :angry: . And time is of the essence, so I need one that can get them right in, not waiting a week.

Thanks,
    Brunosplace

2. brunosplace

Now I know we have some Cincy folks here, please chime in.

3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Check your pm ...

4. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Where at in Cincinnati are they?

5. brunosplace

My in-laws are over in Anderson. But they are willing to take the car wherever I say.

6. WALKERS

The need a mechanic to give it a once over. I will call some guys in Milford if thats not to far for them. :salute:

7. brunosplace

Or pass along the Name & number and I'll arrage it. Thanks

8. WALKERS

:waving: Auto Pros Chris the owner his place is on RT 50 by milford towing. I will look up their number at the office mon hope i helped I have another off of 28 also.:waving:

9. brunosplace

Thank you.

10. WALKERS

How did that work out for you bruno? Hope I was able to help out:salute: :waving: