1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cincinnati plow help

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by cd&Elawncare, Nov 29, 2008.

1. cd&Elawncare

cd&Elawncare Junior Member

i am a new and smaller company on the east side and I am having problems finding a company that sells and services plows and have no idea what kind of set up i need. i have a 1989 ford f250 4x4 i already have a buyers spreader but am searching high and low for a decent plow new or used. i have found lots of old old junk for high prices. can anyone point me in the right direction as to what i need for residential and light commercial jobs. thanks
  2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

so i'm guessing your looking for a company that sells plows??? Smith Trailers in Mason sells them, Kaffenburger sells plows the are in tri-county, MrplowSnowEquipment.com sells alot of used stuff but they are in dayton and they take alot of trade-ins and there are a few more placesa round here that sell stuff, look in the yellow pages, you just need to find some sort of 7'6 plow and youll be fine
  3. cd&Elawncare

cd&Elawncare Junior Member

thanks i appreciate the help!!