1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chucks snowplowing directory

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thelawnguy, Feb 7, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Just to let you all know, I recieved three calls during the past storm for work, where the callers got my name from Chucks snowplowing directory. Unfortunately all three were residentials beyond my service area but if more of you sign up I could refer them to you next time!

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

WOW! Three calls in one storm. My brother has gotten many calls from people who found him on my site. BRL got a call. I got some mails from others here saying they got calls from people who found their company listing on my site.

Anyone else get any calls from people who found them in my directory? Just curious!

~Chuck

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

For those of you who registered, you can expect your bumper stickers in the mail soon. I just got them today. Sorry, only one for each of you. Now I need to find envelopes for them! I will also be adding a Dealer / Parts Supplier Directory soon.

~Chuck

4. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Chuck,

Thanks, I can't wait to get the bumper sticker. Why not offer them for sale? This way those of us with more than one truck can purchase enough for all our trucks.

5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Chuck,

Anyone ever tell you that you are a heck of a nice guy?

-Tim

6. Caneplow

Caneplow Senior Member

Do you have to do anything special to be listed on this website?

7. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

chuck you da man!!!

8. Caneplow

Caneplow Senior Member

Forget it; I found the link to enter my data. Thanks for reading.