1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chuck?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Jan 28, 2004.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Could you please change my name to TreffertLawnWrx. Thanks in advance. TLC used to stand for T lawn care and i have since seen the light and changed! lol thanks scott:)

2. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

3. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Sank you berry much!:waving:

4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Yesterday when I signed in the main thread menu ( snowplow discussion ) was different. It was smaller print and the entire menu
    horizonaly fit the screen. I liked this as I was able to see over to the post times and last post time and select. Someone complained about print size and then the menu returned to original format size. What's up?

5. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Huh?

I think Im as lost as this thread.... :)

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Go to snow plow discuss. Whoa new look. Your last post- 156 11:11 pm. That is the appearance I had when I came on. Now it is back to the former appearance.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Chuck, I like the new look, I was wondering, when I review a post before it would change color letting me know I had looked at it. Is this something that will be happening again with the new layout.

thanks in advance

Frank

8. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

I will try to remember that and set that up.

9. JunkFood331

JunkFood331 Junior Member

Hello, Chuck I like the new look. But with the old one I also liked that you could see were everyone was from. The new look doesn't have that :confused: . If possible could you include that in the new look.

Sorry I really liked that feature.

Thanks, Josh :D

10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I mentioned that to Chuck also. He's working on it.:waving:

11. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Location is back.

12. JunkFood331

JunkFood331 Junior Member

Cool, :D thanks Chuck. Looks great. Much appreciated. :bluebounc