1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chuck please help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jeepguy, Jan 30, 2008.

1. jeepguy

jeepguy Junior Member

I have a 97 Jeep Wrangler with a TM6.5 I bent the plow frame on the truck side this morning. Hit an offset in the parking lot. Hit it pretty hard. I went to my local meyer dealer when he open this morning to see about getting a new mount. He told me that meyer doesn't make them anymore but he could order one for me. It would take about 4 weeks to get it and it comes in a kit, that includes the mount, lift frame, a-frame, and sector. $1350 bucks. I was wondering if he is feeding me a line or what the deal is but I thought that was a little high. Any info will help.

2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Whos Chuck?

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

Ebay Or Angelos

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your dealer is correct, the TM mounts are only sold as a kit with the A-frame, lift frame and sector.

Mounts only are tough to find used too.

Not sure who Chuck is ;)

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

shoot if ur gonna by all of that no reason to stick ur old blade on that get a whole new one then ull have spare parts