1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chrysler/Dodge Master Care Service Contracts

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by USMCMP5811, Mar 22, 2012.

1. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

Anyone have one and had any problems with them covering a listed "Covered" item?

Took my truck to the dealer the other day to have a list of stuff fixed that's listed under my coverage. 3 of the items, they say they wouldn't cover becuse the failure is due to corrosion (Under hood light, trany lines, and oil pan)

Looking to get some feed back
  2. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

The title should Read Maximum Care Service contract.
  3. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

I have had 2 cars that had the ADDED CARE service contract, which is a notch or 2 below the Maximum care. The first was a 98 Neon, that I bought from a private party with 88,000 miles and then transferred the old owners added care warranty to me. With the Neon, between 88,000 and 100,000 miles when the warranty ran out I got... fuel pump, transmission rebuilt including a new torque converter, and at least one more thing.
    I also had a 04 Pt Cruiser that I bought from a Chrysler dealer and bought the warranty. With the Pt Cruiser I got... Drivers side front wheel bearings - twice, passenger side front wheel bearings - twice, new timing belt, water pump, timing tensioner and idler, 2 sets of control arm bushings, both engine torque struts and a small A/c problem.
    They always fixed whatever problem I had, and covered it under warranty. I also had $100 deductible on both my contracts. If you have a copy of your contract, if you read it closely...It generally spells out what is covered and what is not. The contracts I had were like 15 pages long and were very precise.