1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chrome Dually Rims Muskego WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselboy01, Jul 7, 2012.

1. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I have four chrome steel dually rims 16"x6" with 8x6.5 bolt pattern, The center hub hole is 4.5" They were off an old Chevy dually, should fit Dodge and older (pre '99) Ford trucks. Light surface rust on chrome side, a little heavier rust on inside. They will clean up nice or you can paint them to match. They will make you dually or mini dump truck look real nice, There is only four rims because they are the two front rims and the outer two for the rear, That's why only one side of the rim is chrome. I'm asking $225 but I'm open to offers/trades.

dr7.jpg

dr8.jpg

dr9.jpg

dr1.jpg

dr3.jpg

2. dieselboy01

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. dieselboy01

Open to offers, I'd like these gone soon!!!

4. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

They won't fit Fords, as they don't have the small 'pilot' hole for the locating pin that many Fords have.

5. dieselboy01

You are right, and they will NOT fit a OBS ford unless the center is machined out to 4.875" I caught that typo too late to edit the post. They will fit Chevy and Dodge with no problems.