1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Wish........

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by columbiaplower, Dec 22, 2001.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

Alright with 2 days till Christmas whats ur one Christmas wish? Im gonna go out on a limb and say my wish is for the white stuff.....whats it called?........snow is it?
    oh yea i got one of my gifts already 50 yardline seats for the Ravens and Bengels this sunday.... lookin to be a close game (hahahahaha)
    Well anyway happy holidays
    -Nick

2. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Uh-oh, what happens if your two wishes conflict ? :D

Same wish here, have a good time at the game. Might need some sunscreen.

3. ADLAWNCUTTERS

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

my christmas wish is for some peace & comfort to all the families of sep 11 attack. i guess we sometimes take our families & friends forgranted. happy holidays to all..

4. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

That's a good wish Ad.
    I would also like to wish for the safe return of all of the military personnell all over the world involved in the fight for right and freedom.
    Prosperity and safe plowing to all of us in the business and peace and good will around the world.
    As a race (human that is) we can end all of this hate if we just put our collective minds and efforts to it.

Happy Holidays

Bruce:)