1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Strobes Pics

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by GM2500HD, Jan 7, 2008.

1. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

My girlfreind did real good this christmas, new back rack:D,four grote strobesxysport,two hella work lights:D. Got to love her.
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Do the strobes on the sides of the backrack actually shine past/around the outside bar on it?
  3. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Yes they do.
  4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

very nice now what you get her ?
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good
  6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

backrack and lights look really nice and clean but i would have found a better place for the side facing leds
  7. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

The side lights could be a lot more effective somewhere else. Just my 02. Everything else looks good
  8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Lookin good!:nod:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Damn my gf sucks.
  10. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Diamonds are forever. LOL
  11. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Maybe you just need to steer her in the right direction. ha ha.

To the guy with the lights, i think you found a keeper she's got good taste. I also don't know why you put those lights on the side. Looks very nice over all.
  12. goose06

goose06 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

GM2500HD, noticed you have a bed cover under that rack. What brand is it and how is the overall fit. I was considering that style rack but wasn,t sure if it would work with a hard cover
  13. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i thought back rack's said back rack on them but anyway what a nice gf
  14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That looks really nice, do the wires go to the 3rd brake light or somewhere else?
  15. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Lights on the side? to be seen when backing out on the street, and you can see them even behind the bar.
  16. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Stickers removed. no free advertising.
  17. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Out bottom of rack and down between cab and box to connectors.
  18. GM2500HD

GM2500HD Member

Cover is a roll up Jack rabbit made by Pace Edwards. If you have a box liner you will have to cut 4 inches out of top front to make it all fit, which is ok as the cover and rack hide the cut/
  19. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I really think the leds could be better up or down but not in between the cross bar. The majority of the light is blocked seeing that it is a directional LED head(not linear, but still). Just trying to help out
  20. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Looks great, nice install. If you take the work lights and flip them upside down, then you could take the leds and mount them up on the side right next to the other ones and it would give you better coverage.