1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

christmas storm?!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dirt_Werx, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

has anyone heard any rumors of a storm on christmas day for the east coast? ive heard potential but the temps look high so im thinking rain, anyone with more information, please post here, thanx again

2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

From what ive been hearing they are leaning towards a rain storm.There is a chance it can change over to snow before it ends.. we just gotta wait a few more days and see.

3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

i heard rain here in penna. too

4. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

yahoo weather says 45 degrees and rain :nono: snow in that kind of weather

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Northern Illinois gets a mix on the 23rd, snow showers on 24th and 25th, and freezing rain 26th. I hope I can get atleast some salting out of it!

6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I just heard it could be a measurable snow on the 24th. :realmad: Why can't it wait till after Christmas. Oh well, just a pita to have to plow around all the last minute shoppers.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looking for rain up here, but it can always change!:nod:

8. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

Heard the same thing...

9. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. Member
    from Pa.

one station is calling for a possible plowable snow here in central pa. another one saying rain or mix.:confused:

10. nekos

nekos Senior Member

i hope we get enough here in IL to plow on the 24th. i need the $$$ :)

11. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Necn--had rain snow--"too early to tell where it will fall"--direct quote from the weather man!! Did say late day!:redbounce

12. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

Farmers Almanac is calling for a big storm (12+ inches) for the first week in January here in the Philly area...the way things are going i would rather trust it then the weather man.

13. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I heard mostly rain for CT:realmad:

14. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Not a shot at any snow... Wanna know why? Because I will be with the in-laws!!!! :realmad:

LOL

15. makplow

makplow Senior Member

AND THE OUTLAWS:gunsfiring:

16. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Last I heard, possible for several inches of snow on the 24th for Northern Illinois. I'm hoping not though.