1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas presents

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Vinnie, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

I had to post a few pictures of a little something I bought my truck for Christmas:D .
    Its a Fisher 8.5 Extreme V I just finished installing. I used to plow snow in western New York but when I moved to the midwest I didnt think I would need anything more then a snow blower. I WAS WRONG ! I should have kept one of my old trucks but after getting the new plow I,m glad I didnt :cool: If any one needs some meyer plow parts let me know. I have a meyer classic mount frame , 8' plow (4 springs) , E60 pump (missing motor), no harness or lights though.

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Picked one up too. isn't it just a great looking plow?. I perfer the yellow over the stainless steal.
  3. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

The plow is so much fun to operate thats its hard not to get carried away . I actually went to the dealer to buy the stainless version but they had both on display and You're right the yellow looked better .
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If I left the Buffalo area the only ice and snow I want is in my drinks! Where in WNY were you from?
  5. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

I grew up in Eden . I used to work for Dunkirk Ice cream ( now fieldcrest I believe) of all things before I fell into a job Working for Caterpillar. I miss the lake affect machine really bad and hope to move back that way in a year or two.I still get up there for deer season and a week each summer.
  6. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Mrry Christmas to you!!

Very nice truck/plow!! Good luck with it!!:D
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

truck and plow look great have fun with them