1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by diggerman, Nov 23, 2000.

1. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

We usually try to buy our larger customers a gift for Christmas,a cheese and cracker basket,a constuction model with our name on it,etc.Does anybody else do this and what do you give.

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I've never given gifts, but I do send cards to all my customers. Some I can wish a "Merry Christmas" to....
    Others, I just wish a safe happy holiday season, and thank them for their business. At least 50% of my customers celebrate Hanukah... Sometimes it's hard to determine who celebrates what, so the "holiday season" covers all.

~Chuck

3. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Ya - our business name is printed right on the front of the gift. "Jack Daniels No. 7"

4. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Digs; cheese and crackers? Is that the small packets that you get in the vending machines for 50 cents?

5. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

Storm,

LMAO....

Dave

6. fivestr19

fivestr19 Junior Member

ussually some flowers if the property manager is a woman and got a guy we ussually send basket of peanuts, cheeses and sausages.

7. justa hick

justa hick Junior Member

we send all our customers a hand writen card and a box of chocolates, for the holiday season

8. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

No Storm usually they are in a wicker sleighs with a bottle of wine,cheese crackers and so on.Thinking about big wagons with both company logos on them this year.

9. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Don't forget to give some to the ISU people; you can charge them $50 per cracker and then 5 cents for the bottle of wine.