1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Parade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Dec 4, 2010.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Christmas parade today!

I just picked up the 2001 Ford F350. 7.3 Diesel. I pulled 2 floats for the Chamber of Commerce, where I am an officer on their Board. I'm in the 08 GMC and my brother is driving the Ford.

2008 GMC1.jpg

2008 GMC2.jpg

2001Ford1.jpg

2001Ford2.jpg

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!!! The new truck looks great! I just got back from driving out JD Gator in the parade for our local snowmobile club!!

3. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

hey looks nice, where are you from in maine? im in gorham

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Thanks! I really enjoy participating in parades. I like to show off the trucks. lol

Thanks! I'm in Whiting (near Machias), in Washington County, you know, past Bar Harbor, which is past Bangor. LOL. Sorry, Couldn't resist. I tried explaining to a guy from Portland one day where Machias was, and I just couldn't do it. I don't think he's ever looked at a map of maine in his life.