1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Giveaway - BOSS PLOW OF YOUR CHOICE

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by BOSS_JG, Dec 20, 2011.

1. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

To celebrate the Christmas Season, one lucky customer will be the winner of a brand new BOSS Snowplow of his or her choosing.

To enter the contest visit this link: http://info.bossplow.com/ultimate-ch...ource=Plowsite

Registration is now open. Make sure to read the Official Rules for all of the details regarding this giveaway. Registrations must be received no later than 8am CST on 12/24/11.

Good Luck to all and Merry Christmas from THE BOSS SNOWPLOW!
    :)

2. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Link didn't work. Nice Contest tho!!

3. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Awesome!

Thanks Boss! Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

5. ranger88den

ranger88den Senior Member

Yes, Thank you Boss, that's a very generous offer.

6. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I tried entering, I went threw step one fine but on step two it said I had to hit the "Like" button for Facebook, I'm not a member of Facebook and am not gonna join just to enter a contest. It wouldn't let me continue to step three.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

If i dont win im going to be pissed.

8. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

If I don't win I'm selling all my boss stuff. If you own their product there's no reason you shouldnt automatically win a free one! lolpayup:salute:

9. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

Yay Boss! I have 4 and love them. Sadly I also have one Meyer and just bought another. Boss should make a mini 2" receiver mount to compete with Meyers home plow.

10. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

A pull plow would be nice

11. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Sport or Standard Duty on a newer 1500? Decisions decisions.

12. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

If you made it past step 1 and you should have received a Thank You for entering email. Liking the Facebook page is optional. Good Luck!!

13. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

just entered, hopefully i win. my truck has been diein for a direct lift plow with a hinge in the middle and flared wings!

14. Red02F250

Red02F250 Senior Member

Entered! I would certainly like to ditch the yellow one I've got for a nice shiny Boss that "bends" in the middle. Oh, and a red plow on a red truck just makes sense; looks like I'll have to re-paint the spreader to match. Thanks Boss for the opportunity to win!

15. QuickPlow

QuickPlow Junior Member

Well i din't win. That contest was rigged. lol I think boss should have another give away contest on news years eve. New year, new plow!! makes good sense to me!

16. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I entered. I never win. :(