1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Cards

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by LLM Ann Arbor, Dec 11, 2006.

Do you send Christmas or Holiday cards to your customers?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
  2. No

13 vote(s)
  1. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Do you send them to your Customers?
  2. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Every year they go out. We get them custom printed with our logo and company name. Great way to maintain customer retention IMO.
  3. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Thats a great idea. I just use standard non specific holiday type greetings so as not to step on anyones spiritual shoes, but I always did with my old business and am continuing the tradition.

I actually just made one out to a new client from last year and quoted her a price for Fert and WC because I know she uses this really high dollar outfit and has a postage stamp lawn.....lol

But we became pretty good friends and often chatted politics and whatnot....she's cool as hell.

Shameless I am.

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Yup, with a picture of some equipment and the logo. Customers actually do like it when they get one!:nod:
  5. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Yepper, send themout to every customer, even the one time jobbers and to the contractors I use on a regular basis. All the cards I send out have an elk on them, which has to do with my company name, and never repeated from year to year. Gets harder and harder to find new elk cards to send though. We have out company name and our names nicely printed on the inside in holiday colors.
  6. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Are you saying that you put in a bid with the Christmas card? :eek: :eek:
    If you really did, that is just wrong. Coulnd't you afford another 39 cent stamp?
  7. starc

starc Senior Member

Did for a couple years but, never got any from them, so I stopped.
  8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Remember this is the same guy who passed out business cards at a funeral.:dizzy:
  9. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Yeah, right you are. But he lands 95%. :rolleyes:
  10. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

That is what he states? So it must work?:confused:

I don't know but that just seams like your taking advantage of people at their vulnerable times?:nono:
  11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

As long as he isn't throwing them in the casket for sod replacement\repair. :eek: :dizzy: