1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chiropracters office

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mpgall26, Nov 30, 2011.

1. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

Got a call today for Chiropractors office asking for bid. I stand by my work, but seems like playing with fire to me. I might hold out to see if any personal injury lawyers need me first.

2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I have been doing a chiropractors office for 7 years now. I haven't had any problems what so ever.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well if they get hurt you could claim pre existing condition.

4. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

Thumbs Up:laughing:

5. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

That is very true. Something that insurance companies have been using the longest.

6. grandview

Kind of hard to tell the lawyer you hurt your back going to the chiropractor.

7. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

They are funny. Told me they just want the lowest price and aren't concerned about if the contractor has insurance or not "the other guy did everything for $100 per storm". requests salt/sand only once per storm and "nobody has ever gotten hurt". I was surprised figuring if anyone would cover themselves it would be a chiropractor. Great point ,as usual, GV never even thought about that.
    I don't really want it if they are gonna put all these BS limits in place and see someone get hurt or unable to pay. They seem awful tight with a buck, but i think just honestly ignorant not malicious.

8. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

My chiro is almost zero tolerance.

NO LAWSUITS is the goal...... never.
    And NO slip and falls, even if they don't result in a lawsuit.

9. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I've been plowing one for 20yrs now. Never had a problem.They have even offered me free adjustments.Politely declined.Seems like when the weather is bad patients cancel
    their appointments.They probably don't want to get hurt and complicate their pending
    lawsuits!

10. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

My chiro and I trade services, dollar for dollar.

11. grandview

Of course you put this bartering on your taxes.:D

12. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

Its hard to hide when we both use the same accountant.

lol

13. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

LOL, I have an appointment with a dentist next week, We are going to talk about bartering services, but I am going to do a 2-1 (paying the difference if we do not get a lot of snow) since his service is worth more to me then the price I would get plowing. A broken tooth and impacted wisdom tooth are no fun at all! LOL