1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese Lights!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Pirsch, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey folks...I'm at a fire convention in Indianapolis... I came across a booth selling Chinese Lights... Guess who they had for reps for them... 2 Chinese guys! Yeah these guys were a mess.... I ask them about several things and they were completely oblivious to what I was talking about. I ask them what the price was on some really crappy TIR3 knock off's and they "We don't know we were just hired to hand out stuff and tell people to look on EBAY for our stuff..." They tried to tell me that they were warrented for 5 yrs.. Well you may want to hide your display... you've got some bulbs out already!

I'm going to be going and taking pictures tomorrow so I'll make sure I get a picture of these guys and the junk they're trying to pawn...

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did you ask them about Chinese fire drills?

3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

sure hope municipalities don't start putting them on their fire trucks

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

THERES A SUCKER BORN EVERY DAY...look at how many yahoo's on here gloat about the "volex" garbage they run on their trucks...

post a pic of your beacon also man....show how the sun treats that garbage.

5. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

nice...sounds like a good display!!

6. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

it was actually one of the lamest!

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

sorry, You must not have seen me laughing when I typed it! :jester: