1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jbok19, Jan 20, 2005.

1. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Friday night into Sat morning suppose to get a decent storm (4-10"). Has anyone elese heard any good?
  2. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

sub work

yes, lots of snow coming to Chicago.

Calling for about an inch of snow today 1/20 4 to 6 inches 1/21 and lake effect snow possible 2 to 6 inches on top of that on 1/22

WE NEED HELP!!!! Anyone looking to make some great extra money plowing with us.

Looking for snowplowers big or small trucks, with or without salt spreaders.

Shovelers needed also. We have shovels, snowblowers, and walking spreaders.

Call TOM at 312-421-4450 for pay rates :)

thank you
  3. leeddog65

leeddog65 Member

I heard the exact same thing.....cant wait

I wanna know whos going out tonight? (1/21) Looks like an inch on the ground here.
    And geting another one or 2 tonight
  4. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

we'll be out ;)

Maybe I'll see you on the road. I'll be the one with the big smile watching all the little dollar signs falling from the sky :)
  5. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Ill be out. Have both trucks waiting to go. I feel bad that my ford f-250 is all set up ready to go, it is just sitting on the side of the house. Anyone interested? Snow this january in the chicagoland has been great!
  6. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I will be out around 6am

JKOOPERS Senior Member

must be nice. here st. louis we always get f$cked. i was up in chicago for christmas and i seen some billbloards advertising snow plowers wanted. we just need to get some snow of 2" or more.
  8. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

I cant wait!!!!!!! Give me 8-12, and pile on the lake effect snow. I love living a mile off of lake michagan. :nod: :nod:
  9. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

Bring it on!!! :gunsfiring:
  10. I can't wait! More snow this year so far than I remeber in the last 3 years. :bluebounc

Going out tonight as soon as we get 2-3 on ground and plowing through it till it stops. I love a weekend storm. Less traffic and I don't have to worry about getting to my full time job. :nod:

See you all out there - Rhino call me later
  11. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Lock AND load!! :gunsfiring:
  12. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

Locked...Cocked....And Ready To ROCK! :yow!: