1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicagoland Area 2-1-08 Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Hambrick & Co., Feb 2, 2008.

1. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pics I took while plowing during the early hours on 2-1-08. We got about 8 inches in the lot pictured. :bluebounc

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

hmmmmm thats wat im talking about!!!!!!!!!payuppayuppayup

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Send some over to Northern, NJ!:cry::cry: Haven't plowed in almost 2 months!:realmad:

4. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Wow two months is quite the dry spell. They are calling for another storm on monday into tuesday.

5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

About 8" by us too.....
    Not very heavy either...good plowing

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

I don't know about you, but i've given up allready. Its suppose to be in the high 40's low 50's for the next two weeks according to accuweather.

7. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

Indy need snow like this :(

8. tkrepairs

tkrepairs Senior Member
    from maine

i dont know what happened to us... plowed 7 times in december, then only twice in january, and the forecast for february doesn't look good.....

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Despite that stupid groundhog saying 6 more weeks of winter. I know I'm not holding my hand on my a$$ waiting for anything but I'm trying to keep a little hope alive! :realmad::cry:

Nice pictures!!