1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago Suburbs here we go!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by NorthernILPlwr, Jan 20, 2007.

1. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

NOAA is saying 2-4 inches by tomorrow afternoon! Whos ready to go?

I know I know its only 2-4 inches......but lets be thankful we got something!!!!!
  2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

if, IF we get anything.....
  3. mopar250

mopar250 Junior Member

Well i'm going to go out and put my plow on................so that means we won't get anything. I've got a honeymoon to pay for in a couple months so it wouldn't hurt my feelings though!payup
  4. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Hey, it could happen because just this moning I took my lift rack of the truck and washed the truck. That should increase the chances of snow by a gazillion and a half!
  5. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Well, here I go! I just got the phone call to hit the lots, even though we only have about 1-1/4" of the good stuff. I'll take anything at this point so " it's on! ". Be careful out there . Todd

PS its supposed to snow all the way through the afternoon and its only 7am now.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

We got a salting out of it.

At least I will get to watch the BEARS play.
  7. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

I,m about 2 hours south of Chi-town and we got 2 inches last night . That was enough to get a taste of winterpayup
  8. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

i am just west of Woodfield mall and we got about enough to make it look white. 1/4 inch maybe
  9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

what bust!

Im also by woodfirld and we have basically nothing. Looking at the radar it looks like its done too.
  10. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Plowed from 8am to about 3pm, just in time to see what the bears are going to do for the rest of the season. Of course it is still snowing more to the south of me but at least I got to push a little bit this year. payup
  11. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

haha famous last words.........

we got a little more. I figure about 2-2 1/2 at least
  12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

haha, yeah no kidding. I did end up getting to push some stuff around. Not much but I attacked 6 jobs so i cant complain now. payup

Although an extra inch or two on top of what we got would have been alot more fun!

I plowed from 7:30pm to 2:40am. I just got home and now I need to go to sleep.
  13. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

Yea I got called at 7:45 and got home around 2. Up at 5:45 for the full time job......time for coffee