1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago share some snow with St. Louis!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by accentlawn, Jan 12, 2009.

1. accentlawn

accentlawn Member

Chicago guys, how many times have you plowed? Being in St. Louis is leading to plow"itest"(I'm sure I'll be corrected on proper spelling). I don't think I can look at another plow video or storm picture without going insane.

2. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

I think I've had 15 pushes or so.....I'm up by the IL/WI border :D

3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Plowitice? Not correcting you, just trying to get a new term into that online dictionary, whatever it's called, I forget now.

4. accentlawn

accentlawn Member

0 pushes here!!!

5. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

you guys suck. we had 1/10th of an inch this morning! Talkin about being ticked off. Finally seeing the white stuf all winter and it wont even make a snow ball :(

6. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

i am going to go make a snowman for my daughter to see in the morning haha(I do it everytime it snows) it has sucked real bad in MO this year I thought it was bad where i live

7. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

We have had so much snow here in Western Michigan maybe you could make money hauling ours away since you seem to have plenty of room. Not sure how you would make any money driving all those miles though!

8. cod8825

cod8825 Member

Ouch JD that is one serious form of rubbing it in on us Missourians. Accentlawn hopefully you will get some pretty soon.

Matt