1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago Plow & Salt Route - NO WALKS!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ChicagoSnow, Jan 4, 2007.

1. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

I have a industrial snow plow route(2" trigger to start) and salt(after 2" plow only) route now available (1/4/07) for 1 owner operator with a 4x4 plow truck(pick up preferred but not absolute) and a tailgate/v box spreader(any spreader really).

This is a fantastic single person/vehicle route!

There are no walks to be serviced on this route. You stay in the truck the entire route. This route will only/can only be serviced between 11:00pm. and 6:00am. on any snow event. Great route for a person with a day job.

This is our second year servicing these 6 properties. All properties are within a 2 mile radius. We use roughly 1 - 1.5 yard of salt total. I supply you with bulk or bag salt(included with rates).

The properties are located near Chicago Ave. and Cicero Ave. (Chicago, IL. )

I would consider (for the right contractor), selling this route(now or later) or ???

The route pays $100.00 per hour or $1,000.00 flat per plow/salt run regardless of snow accumulation. The route takes 6-8 hours and I supply the salt. I will show the route to you personally, allow you to work the route once hourly(if you desire), than let me know if you would like to go hourly or flat rate?

I will assure you..............this arrangement will be win/win!!!

Feel free to email me at info@landscapeandsnow.com or call my cell at any time (847)812-8100

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Joe Pacocha
  2. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

Just want to say that this route has been filled as of today 1/8/07.

Thank you for looking at my opportunity!

*** Please keep us in mind for next season if you need help on a snow/ice management project or are in need of work. Big or small intentions............. please call or email. ***

Flexibility and creativity is our specialty!!

Thanks again - Joe
  3. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

if you guys get hit in Chicago and Indy does not, and you need a couple trucks, give me a shout. I can send up two truck if they aren't working here. Scott