1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chicago meeting

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snowguys, Feb 22, 2007.

1. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

i know the snow is almost over but just seeing if any guys around the chicago area wanna meet up for pizza and beer and chat??????

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I'm Always willing to meet!!!!!!!!

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Im in if the parents say its ok.

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

im in.

Where are we going to meet? and when? and time?

I say somewhere off 355 sine its pretty central for alot of us. Wood dale maybe?

lets do it.

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

That or we are going to kid nap you, either way your coming :drinkup: wesport

6. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

lets come up with a place? and a time ? and a date? iam free to anything i'am on the north side of chicago but dont mind driveing

7. stroker79

This is where this stuff normally falls apart. No one comes up with a place,time, and date.

What about meeting at Cheesburger in Paradise off 355 and rte83 I think it is? say March 4th at 2pm? thats 2 weeks away on a Sunday. Basically we just need to pick a place and stick with it. Or even Dave and Busters in Addison, they have lots of space there we can hang out. What do you think? D&B isnt 21 and over until late in the day.

LETS DO IT!

8. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I may be in!!! I thought Cheeseburger in Paradise was off of 355 on Finley?? right off of Butterfield..

9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

hey bnc did you go to colorado to work that big storm?

10. stroker79

BUTTERFIELD! Thats it! I could not remember! but yes the one off 355 and buterfield.

11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Hell yea I did.Cant always just sit around and wait for the snow...Gotta go chase it!!!!!

12. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

hahah if you dobnt mind me asking how much payup did you bring in?

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Great, Im going to be kidnapped. lol C in P off finley is about an hr from me so I can prolly come if im all nice about it and explain to the parents where im going.

14. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a bunch of you guys already know each other..... I heard both beer :drinkup: and burgers so, you've got my attiention.... strangers to the click welcome? :waving:

15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Burgers are always good, im going to have to trade the beer for a pepsi or something. As far as i know anyone around here from PS is invited. Im relatively new on here and iv never met anyone on here, but some of us get along pretty well. Well, a few of us are on an island so i guess you have to get along. :D :p

16. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Everybody is welcome. The more the better!!!!!

17. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I355 and Butterfield is central to whom?

Hows bout a little bit more north dem city folk scare me.

18. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i'm at roughly 294 and 127th in alsip. finalize a date and i'll try and make it.

19. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

ok so how about 2 weeks does that sound good march 10 its a sat if that sounds good we just need to find a place

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I wont be around the 10th, its closing day at the ski hill. lol Unless we meet after like 5:15pm.