1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago Help Needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Vaughn Schultz, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

BNC and I are looking for a sub for tomorrow if this storm turns out to be a big one. One of our subs can not plow tomorrow and it may put us in a jam. If any one in this area is looking for work please pm me. Once again if this storm does turn nasty we may need some help, just looking to see if anyone is out there;)

Thank you.

Elite Plowing, Naperville IL
  2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

And after it starts snowing if you see this or know someone that might be able to sub, you could call us at 630-768-8427.......Thanks
  3. mak

mak Junior Member

I can help in Naperville until midnight. 630-886-2428
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the offer:drinkup: If we had needed a hand it would have been after midnight:rolleyes:
  5. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am in Indianapolis but if you guys see you are gonna need help, and it's worth my time...I'll come up! You all have a way of unloading a plow out of back of truck? My email is SSRB87@aol.com
  6. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I am in Indy as well. But if you need someone, we are only 3 hours or so away. We can send up at least 2 trucks with 8'2" V's and 2 salt spreaders.