1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago Church Bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by anj4ever6236, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Did anyone bid on St.Gregory's Church and school on ashland and gregory in chicago?
    I bid but they never got back to me... :p
  2. kbsnow

kbsnow Senior Member
    from Chicago

I am waiting on a church bid too. I know they need 3 bids in order to make a decision. I am on SW side near Midway Airport.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Once you put a bid in you need to call them to make sure they received the bid and ask them when they are going to make a decision. They should tell you a date and if you dont hear anything by that date call back again and follow up. You need to follow up and be aggressive to make sure they know you want the job and are committed. I did that with the last property I just won and if I did not do that I dont think I would have won the project. But churches are slow generally to make a decision I have heard. I am bidding on one next year. They wanted me to bid this year, but they were still locked into a 3 year contract. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you.
  4. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

hey did you get your plow i saw on your outher post you were trying to get one im right by you kinda north side of chicago foster/pulaski i run 5 trucks and a bobcat if you need a handor in a jam let me know i could give you a hand
  5. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

and far as the church bid i would call and ask thats a nice lot good luck :drinkup:
  6. No I haven't gotten it yet. :( I have bad credit. If I don't get it I might purchase a Toyota tacoma with plow.
  7. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

how many contracts do you have as of now?
  8. 11..6 to plow 2 driveways/2 garage parkings(which is big) 2 parking lots. and the other 5 are residentials which are just sidewalks.
  9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

so what are you going to do if you dont get a plow truck
  10. Well im going to buy that toyota for this winter save up money and buy my self 2500 chevy with plow next near :) Love them Chevys