1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by newlooklandscp, Sep 20, 2009.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

1) This is a weird request ..... Looking for someone with a CAT Cab Enclosed & Heat Skid / or possible other machine to Rent. Easy money. Patten CAT is out of machines already. PM if interested.

2) Subs with Plow, Spreader, & BULK MATERIAL for Southside. Bridgeview, Lyons, & Darien. Better Pay if you take all 3 sites.

PM or call the office.
  2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

one truck for the southside? are you sold on cat how about new holland i know they have a winter deal or i know a guy in wis that i got one from last year it was a L170 for $700 month
  3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I have a track skid steer and a cat 420E loader that may be available, depending on location and rate.
  4. M&N Maintenance

M&N Maintenance Junior Member

I would be intrested in the Darien site I have all the equipment necessary. Please email me info at art@4yardhelp.com Thanks I will also give you a call.
  5. danthebaca

danthebaca Junior Member

I live right by Darien, and lived in bridgeview for years. I have the plow, spreader, and other materials.
    send me an email danthebaca@hotmail.com or pm me