1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago area guys...Last Superbowl Sunday

Discussion in 'Weather' started by JustJeff, Aug 26, 2015.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Sitting here watching a show called "Highway Through Hell", and it made me think, how many guys missed the Superbowl last year? I don't remember a lot about that weekend other than working. I don't know how many hours I had been out before the game, but it was a lot. I came home and got about two or three hours of sleep while the game was on, and then had to go back out. Were any of you local guys able to see the entire game?

2. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

Worked right on through it

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I think I came home to the last ten minutes, said oh it's still on. 3am woke up for the day job.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Around 6pm I twisted out my front axle, about 9:30 my sister called me and said I won the football pool 5,000. Around midnight I lost one of my phones jumping out of a loader, about 6am I ran over something and blew a tire on skid, got home around 8am.

5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Missed every bit of it. It just kept snowing. Lol

6. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Missed it. Made lots tho!!!!!

7. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

Plowed right through the entire game. Had 2 controlers go down, had to repair them at 1 am in the morning. The we did clean ups,and alot of relocating snow all week