1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kylek4903, Mar 24, 2005.

1. kylek4903

kylek4903 Banned

I love chevy it's a nice truck [​IMG] :redbounce
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Chevys all the way!
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

:sleeping:~~~~~~~~~ yawn~~~~~~ :sleeping:

Where is the snow and plow?????

Post in pic :nod: (hey look at my truck!!!) :waving:
  4. FF279

FF279 Banned

That was just a stock photo from Google.com :waving:
  5. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

I'm not going to jump into this as I've always said the type of truck a man cares to drive is a matter of personal preference.

But, I will say I'm kind of getting sick of seeing these threads popping up in the section of PlowSite called "SNOW PLOWING DISCUSSION". In case nobody besides me noticed, there are whole separate areas devoted to Chevy, Ford and Dodge discussions.

This means that two things are wrong.

One: People need to READ and have the courtesy to put things where they belong.

Two: This site needs better or more moderators to hand out some dope slaps to the dumb a$$es. :rolleyes:
  6. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

It Looks like you just did,,,jump in with both feet?? :rolleyes:
  7. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I like my Chevy's to look like this
  8. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Plowman03 were is the plow??? :D
  9. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Won't fit or take one
  10. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

You are correct, John. I just clicked this one and when I did, I think I noticed a dodge thread that was next.

But in defense of the other side. I am thinking that the season is over, so somebody has to put something here or we won't have anything to read! :jester:

Actually, it may not be over just yet. They are calling for 1-3 for us tonight, but the way the weatherman has been all year, I am sure we won't get a thing. It kind of figures cause I just got my temporary plate today(3700.00) and the other guys have been working all week. I am starting to think I am a jinx!?
  11. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Here is a pic of my 2004 Z71.

Plow to follow for next winter!!!

12. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

This is what I like my Dodge to look like! :waving: :drinkup:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  13. FF279

FF279 Banned

EDITED. Watch your attitude, and do not call names.Jodi
  14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's ok Jodi and John. It's just another one of those know it all young idiots, probably bolensdriver. :nod:
  15. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

This kid FF279 HAS TO GO, I just read and replied to his ridiculous comment in the Dodge trucks forum, this is what he put; your a stupid jackass you f*** hore. jodi, GET RID OF HIM, there is no room here for people like him.
  16. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Wow why would start a thread just to say how you like Chevy. Then add a picture of a Chevy truck that you found on Google. :dizzy: Do you even run a plow truck and are you ACTUALLY 16. :rolleyes:
  17. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

lol good call but speak of his name lightely, I think Repo got rid of him :nod:

By the way, sweet a$$ trucks.....I'll get pics of my two this weekend and get em on here.
  18. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

johntwist....calm down
  19. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Sean, I don't think I was exactly raving with spit flying off my lip or anything. I think the fact that I let Jodi handle FF279's rude post instead of threatening to drive to Syracuse and drive him in the ground like a tent stake shows I was fairly calm. In fact, I told her with the price of gas over 2 bucks a gallon, it wouldn't be worth driving that far just for the satisfaction.

The main issue here, is that there was a problem which needed addressing. I'll admit to being frustrated, I think that shows. But, prozac is not the answer here. Those of us who are here all the time and try to use this site the way you want it used, could use a little more backing.

Jodi can only do so much by herself. Did you see how many threads she ended up moving? Unfortunately, you only seem to appear when an extreme has been reached. The fact is, and I don't think I'm alone in thinking this, you really need to appoint a few moderators who'll be around on a fairly regular basis. I'm not a troublemaker, and I don't have to tell you to prove it, all you have to do is review my posting history and anyone can see I've always tried to keep things positive here.

I hope you can stand what amounts to "constructive criticism".
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2005
  20. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Constructive criticism is fine with me...if warranted and justified.

Bottom line, whether I am on this site, reviewing it with a microscope 24/7...

Someone posted in the wrong forum around 8:30 pm, you write a multi-paragraph response which ends in suggesting....

This site needs better or more moderators to hand out some dope slaps to the dumb a$$es.

The post was pulledbefore the night was over.

Quality moderators do not grow on trees....this was proven when I took over the site. Is there more need for moderation? --- Sure, but everyting gets handled soon enough in an efficient and professional manner.

When the site had 4,000 members or so there wer 8 or 9 moderators who all turned out to be self-serving individuals who developed a clique that others could not be a part of. Now, I moderate as often as I can, Jodi checks in and Mike usually watches the site during regular business hours. Now the site is approaching 13,000 members who are not afraid to join the site and ask questions and this is important.

I just don't want anyone getting slapped :eek: