1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevys doing what they do best!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Feb 9, 2012.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

2. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Nice video!!!!

3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

That lot looks rough!

4. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

dump truck driver leaves quite a ****** trail :laughing:

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Didn't even click on the video. I don't need to see a couple chevys broke down on the side of the road :p.

Nice vid. Couple more snows and the dude in dump will figure it out Thumbs Up

6. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Laughing.... Was thinking the same thing......:laughing:

Good video though... Nice trucks....Thumbs Up

7. deere615

thanks!
    rough to plow or pavement? Its one of my easiest to plow pretty much wide open the pavement is not the newest there is tons of cracks but really no holes and its pretty smooth
    LOl thats my dad in the dump Sometimes he likes to take a big load, more than the blade can handle :laughing:
    lol he knows how to do it for the most part was just trying to push alot for the camera we were in no rush it was saturday afternoon place was closed till monday! v-blade does take a little getting used to over a straight though
    thanks!

8. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Cool video ! They look sweet plowing together.:cool:

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

this video should show them towing trailers with broke down fords on them?

10. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

i like the video dump looks goodwesport

11. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Trucks look great. But now I remember why I use blizzard plows. ;)

12. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

I always thought "****** trails" is what hookers discuss.Sort of like a gunslinger with another notch etched in his gun holster.

13. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises Member

how has the under tailgate spreader worked on the dump truck? were gettting a dump truck before nxt winter but cant decide on a v box or the tailgate spreader...also is it the electric spreader or hydrolic??

14. deere615

thanks yeah they do for the most part we are on different lots but i love the matching trucks working together on the same lot!

thanks!
    Yeah I am really thinking about getting wings but I do alot of tight stuff too. I was going to get the XP( kinda like the blizzard) but chose the Vplow I might get an expandable one for my next plow though
    This is true i think he just used that because snow is white:help:
    Mine is an electric spreader and electric bed hydraulic bed would be nice but thats alot more $$. It works great just not as "user friendly" as a v box. in other words you have to keep the spreader full by dumping the bed and always be watching you dont hit anything with the bed. But the undertailgate can hold more than your average vbox

you mean like thisThumbs Up:

truck with jimmys truck in alley.JPG

truck with jimmys truck in alley.JPG

15. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

Exactly!!! Thats what they're built for!!