1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tracy89, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

will pushplates and iso module from a 2000 gmc 2500 work on my 99 gmc 1500 without moding it?

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

I Iwould think the modes would be the same but the plate are probably a little bit different due the fact the frame rails on 3/4 ton 2500 are probably thicker than that of the 1/2 ton 1500 so a moddification maybe.needed Check with Langs Garage in NH or JIm at ESI on here for sure
  3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Push Plates will not be interchangeable? Are the trucks both silverado's or is either or both the "classic " body style? That will make a difference in the wiring.
  4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Would definitly need to know body styles.
  5. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

it is the 99 to 02 body style. I guess this is at a stand still because i am unsure of what the other truck is. it is a ad i found on craigslist. will have to find out.