1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Western Ultramount truck side fram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowbrdr360, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Ive got the Ultramount frame off my 2005 1500 for sale, upgraded to a 2500 and the mount is different. This is only about 3 months old, just want to move it and I know somebody needs it!! $200 takes it

I'll get some pictures this weekend

2. eighty80

eighty80 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Do you still have it???

3. Snowbrdr360

Sure do! Its sitting in my garage

4. eighty80

eighty80 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Well good. I need to find out how much to ship to Ohio 44030? Will it fit a 2004 1/2 ton?
    And about where in WI, if I pick-up? How to Pay? And how to send e-mail for info.

New to this site and don't know where to click. Thanks George

5. Snowbrdr360

I can get you a shipping quote thru UPS. If you want to pick it up im near milwaukee and could meet you down near the Wisconsin/Illinois border if that helps. It will fit a 2004 half ton, was on my 2005 for 2 months, then removed when I traded the truck off for a 3/4 ton. Email me at ryanh@protanicinc.com . I'd love to get it out of my garage!!

Thanks!!

6. eighty80

eighty80 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Sent you a pm.

7. Snowbrdr360

Sold! Thanks George