1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy -vs- Dodge pulling

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by South Seneca, Dec 18, 2012.

1. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I have no problem with the fact that the dodge won and if I was the chevy owner I wouldn't be a sore loser....after seeing that video the other day though, I felt like I would have beat the crap out of that guy. That guy in the Dodge was a complete a-hole!
  3. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

This video is everywhere. I finally watched it. I would say the guy in the dodge was drunk or drugged up.
  4. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Look out for those big mean VWs duramax boys
  5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Id be so pissed if i were in that chevy.
  6. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Forgot the vid
  7. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

The guy in the dodge was prolly dropped many times as a kid.
  8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I love it, could've been the other way around and I'd still love it. Because chaining trucks up like that is dumb, and this just exaggerates that point LOL
  10. South Seneca

The first thing I thought is, these guys will break something in the drive train doing this on black top. There must be a fist fight video that followed this one.
  11. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Seen it many times now and the guy in the Dodge is an *******. After he stopped I would have put the Chev in reverse and floored it.
  12. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

i cannot believe the amount of people that go out and perform these tug of war competitions. and it's not a bunch of old beater trucks doing it either. its always morons with decked out, super expensive trucks. honestly, before the advent of youtube i never even would have thought of doing this. have people always done this, or has society just devolved in recent years?

all these medical breakthroughs are allowing people to survive that otherwise wouldn't. while science and technology is great, it has allowed a lot of genes that would have otherwise died off, to continue to reproduce. this video is evidence of that.
  13. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

1.) It's stupid. 2.) It's not even a Duramax... A buddy and I were cruising a truck forum and a dodge guy posted about how "chevy guys think they are so smart" and "duramax is the best motor, not!", he continued to put his foot in his mouth and say something along the lines of "Cummins is the best V8 diesel out there"... we couldn't stop laughing!
  14. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Idk when this started either but the first time I saw this was when I live in Florida back in 07-08. I would see these drunk dumb ass rednecks with their lifted, programmed diesel trucks hook up and pull each other until one of them broke something. These geniuses wouldn't do this with a beater truck either, it would be their nice new daily driver. I thought it was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. As far as the dodge guy goes, after he got done showing off he'd have needed a doctor if it were me.
  15. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

This is why I have an apprehension to buying used trucks.
  16. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

correct me if i'm wrong but the Chevy's tires aren't turning meaning he was being dragged. any full size truck can be dragged around by another one. I agree the guy in the Dodge needed a beating after that display.
  17. South Seneca

I think the tall tires on the Chevy killed his gearing.
  18. gmcdan

gmcdan Senior Member

Why would powerblock tv host a video that shows complete lack of respect for other peoples property and wrecklessness .

what next a drag race down mainstreet ?
  19. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Its been mentioned in another thread and I guess another forum as well, but the Chevy guy was talking a lot of sh*t to the Dodge guy for awhile before they hooked up, and is the only reason he did what he did.

Funny as h*ll, and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a fight video.
  20. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

oh is that why? i didn't know that part. in light of that, the guy in the dodge did the right thing.

it reminds me of a guy that was talking a lot of sh!t to me once about how he could beat me in an arm wrestling match. so we went at it and after i won, i put his head through a window, becuase it wasn't enough for me to just beat him at the competition - i had to pour more salt in the wound cus i'm that kind of guy. sure, i damaged other's property, but it was funny as h*ll.