1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Unimount Harnesses

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Sep 22, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Ok so I had a deal worked out with a guy a month ago and no check yet and I'm tired of having this stuff around. So here goes...

I have an 03-05? unimount harness for a 2500HD Silverado. Complete $150 and I cover shipping in the continental U.S.

I also have a 99-02 unimount harness for a 2500HD Silverado. Complete $150 also I cover shipping to the continental U.S.

I have all installation manuals for these. Does not include the main power truck side harness or any type of controller. It is first come first serve. Within 10 days of an agreement I want to receive payment or I'll sell it to the next person. These are all bagged and boxed ready to be shipped. All harnesses are genuine Western parts.

Thanks for looking.
  2. bdavis

bdavis Member

Very interested...give me a call 978-412-9008 and ill most likely take them both....brian
  3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I will take the 99-02 if it is still there Call me 1-814-598-3956!!!