1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Unimount Brackets and wiring off of 96' 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BL&L, Jan 27, 2014.

1. BL&L

BL&L Junior Member

I have a unimount bracket off of a 96' chevy 2500. the mount is in very good shape and only used in a handful of storms. Also have the complete wiring harness for the truck. It is the three plug system, I believe "4 port"? it is the wiring system that is used on the ultramount plows. I just converted the plow over so that all my trucks can interchange plows. I did buy all this brand new in I believe 07'. I got a different truck and took all of this off the chevy in 2010. It has been sitting around my shop since then. Not to sure of value but looking at ebay prices I was thinking $300 for mount and $300 for wiring system... this does include a joystick controller too. I may be able to ship at the buyers expense... let me know if you are interested

thanks, Nick
  2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Interested in the wiring could you please call me at 231-557-2077.