1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

chevy ultramount truck side mount and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UniqueTouch, Jan 4, 2014.

1. UniqueTouch

UniqueTouch Senior Member

Truck mount that came off 2007 chevy silverado 1500, I have pictures just leave message me your cell and ill send ya pictures. very nice condition, and i also have the wiring harnesses for the same truck and a 4 port isolation module that all came off the truck. I have 3 out of the 4 plugs and the isolation module, the only part missing is the power cord for the plow that plugs into the module and the plow side. can give you pictures of everything.

2. isp531

isp531 Junior Member
    from Indiana

mount

What do you want for the mount and harness?

3. UniqueTouch

What do you think is a fair price ? And can you message me your cell ill send you more picture and tell ya everything I have , it's a 4 port isolation module only plug missing the the power cable for the plow , I think they are like $75

4. UniqueTouch

I will definately work with you on the price so that you can go buy that last hook up, good thing is everything plug right into you existing headlights and then headlights plug into that and it is finished when I hooked my fords wiring up it literally took 15 minutes and that's bc I wanted it neat and zip tided everything nice and out of the way

5. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

Still available?

Still available? If so I will check to see if it will mount to a 2013 Chevrolet.
    Thanks

6. UniqueTouch

which truck model do you have? i will look it up for you , do you have a silerado? if so 1500, 2500, etc? blazer? suv? let me know and ill check for you. go to western.com and go to
    i just went on westernplows.com and did quick match and looked at all of them and the pictures of them and mine and this is mine
    MOUNT KIT
    Chevy/GMC 1500HD/2500/3500 4X4 1999 -newer

dont know which truck you have or suv but this is the one that i am selling,
    let me know, thanks, Ryan

7. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

It is Chev 1500 Silverado. standard bed, extended cab, 4x4

8. UniqueTouch

9. UniqueTouch