1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by countryboy1365, Feb 15, 2013.

1. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

What I got: 1998 Chevy Silverado k2500 6.5td NEW NV4500 extended cab short bed. 155,xxx miles. New flight systems PMD new DE exhaust skyjacker shocks all around custom rear bumper and towing mirrors. Mayers e60 pump and c8 plow included. Truck is red over black tan interior. Clean Pa title in my hand.

What i want. is fairly simple. I need an suv or crewcab for my growing family. Chevy dodge Jeep whatever just needs 4 doors and needs to be 4 wheel drive.. If your interested in a totally straight up trade. let me know what you got. More pictures available. Might be willing to sell the plow setup for the right offer.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. cvfd277

cvfd277 Junior Member

more pictures

3. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

ill have some up for you tomorrow