1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy tail light ????

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 03dmax1, Dec 4, 2010.

1. 03dmax1

03dmax1 Junior Member
    from NH

anybody have a pic as to where to drill in the reverse part of the light. my truck is a 03 thanks
  2. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

The side by the tail gate
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

The thing you have to carefull about is were to drill the hole, make sure it doesn't make contact with tghe BU light bulb. Let me look at my pictures and see if I took a picture of it.

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I found some picture of my old truck, think it was a 2001 chevy, send me a email and I will email you some pictures. flykelley930@aol.com

5. Jay51

Jay51 Junior Member

I just did mine. Drill the hole on the side closest to the tailgate. The reverse light goes in 1.5" so be careful not to drill the hole to close or they will hit. I put mine in the blinker. I also had to cut the end of the bolt that the tailgate wire attaches to so I would have enough clearance when I put the lense assembly back in.