1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy T Shirt proof...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grandview, Mar 7, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Here's the Chevy proof for the shirt. I'll keep the voting open until 3-9-07

chevy dodge t shirts (Small).jpg
  2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

gonna leave all the lettering on the truck side?
  3. grandview

I'll try and get it removed if this one is selected.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If you can't get the lettering romoved are you gonna keep it like that? Otherwise are you gonna use the other truck that someone else posted? Just a thought. Oh and Grandview my money order has been sent your way for 2 chevy shirts.

This is the truck I was talking about. I am not dogging the one you have but I am just suggesting it if you can't get the lettering removed. Otherswise I found this Gmc with the boss plow on it too.

chevy truck 1.jpg

new truck1.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  5. grandview

How does it look, the Chevy proof in the first picture good enough for printing?
  6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Shirts are too personal

I still see a logo on the door.

FYI it's not a Chevy it's a GMC! Not that I have a issue because I own one.

Why is it assumed that we are all landscapers. With if it's not growin' thing. It sounds uneducated if ask me.

Like what is mentioned on the Dodge proof post. Why is it somebody's personal truck and why not a generic drawing? I'm all for having my truck on hundreds of other shirts like the next guy, but I don't want to were somone elses truck. I understand you are doing the best job you can. But the shirts should not be personal. It about plowsite.com , that's all.

Landscapers don't want Black, too hot.
    We don't want other guys trucks on our shirts.
    We don't want Fords when we drive Chevys or vise versa.
    This is plow site not a Landscapers site, so why have that growin' thing at all.

A generic truck and generic plow with just plowsite.com is all you really needed. In a gray to make both white shirt and black shirt guys happy.
  7. grandview

I said if people like the truck I'll get the logo removed for printing. As for the truck itself I was grabbing trucks off Google and trying to find a side view of all the trucks.I'm trying to do this for everybody on the site and it's tough to please everyone.Also I'm doing this out of pocket so I don't want to end up with a hundred different shirts.As for the black shirt, the white just shows up better and you could consider it a Fall/Winter shirt. Yes I know not everybody is a landscaper but a good majority are.

I'm trying my best on this.

8. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Scott your a good guy for doing this.
  9. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I've ordered mine. Does someone have a chevy that's actually pushing snow?
  10. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Here are two for you. Take your pick.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  11. grandview

I put the order in to print the shirts.It's going to be the truck in the first post of this thread without any logo or number on the door.They are going to be printed on Fri 3-16 so I need a count of how many, some of you already send the order form in so I have your count as of 3-12 anybody want in please PM me so I know I'll be giving the count in on 3-14.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007