1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy Silverado 4 sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sgoalie23, Jan 2, 2005.

1. sgoalie23

sgoalie23 Member

I have a 1999 Chevy Sliverado 2500 with a meyers 7'6" plow. 6.0L vortec V8. 68,000 miles, Auto. brand new BF good AT tires. 4x4. Manual windows, seats, and locks. CD player. AC. Couple of dents in the rear, Alloy wheels. Tow package. Gibson split exhaust with tips. PM me if interested.
    Call 203-610-0047. Asking $12,000.

Thanks,
    Brian

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

It wouldn't let me PM you. Maybe cause I am fairly new to the site. Anyway, I am interested. You can try to PM me w/ your e-mail address or something I guess. Whatever works. I would like to see some pics of the "dents" as to their level of damage or if they are just little inconvienient blemishes. THanks, Phil Hicks